1. Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in applications, forms or questionnaires you may complete or agreements you enter into with us or in the course of your establishing or maintaining a customer relationship with us, including information about your financial situation, and your transactions with us or others who provide services to us. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- If you register to use the password-protected or country-specific portions of the Site, we will ask you to provide us with certain information about yourself. This information may include your name, company name, title, address, country of residence, e-mail address, and telephone number. We use such information about you to verify your identity and eligibility to receive certain products and services, to provide information to you about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you, to record your interest in products and services that we offer, and to respond to your requests for information.
- Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, unique identification number, the username, and login status in a "cookie" on each visitor's computer whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Please be aware that if you disclose personally-identifiable Information on the Site's message boards or chat areas, that information may be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited communications from third parties. Such activities are beyond our control.
2. Tracking Tools
We use certain internet technologies such as "cookies", "action keys" and "web bugs," among others (collectively, "Tracking Tools") to assist individual users in their use of the Site. Tracking tools are files or tools that are placed on your computer in order to identify your Web browser and the activities of your computer on the Site. When you visit a page on the Site, we may recognize you by a Tracking Tool and customize your use of that particular page accordingly (e.g., once you have registered, a cookie will be used to avoid asking you to register again). The information obtained from using these technologies is not sold or otherwise made available to third parties. We believe Tracking Tool technologies add value to the user experience, and the information resulting from these technologies is not sold or otherwise made available to third parties by us.
Further the tracking tools enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the Site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to the Site.
3. Where We Store Your Personal Data
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement.
4. Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also disclose this information to firms that perform services on our behalf to the extent permitted by applicable law. These service providers are required to treat the information confidentially and use it only for the purpose for which it is provided.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of Lucror, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Lucror or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligations, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions, and other Agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Lucror, our customers or others.
6. Your Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Lucror Analytics aims to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 ("PDPA") and respects your choices in respect of your personal data. Should you have any feedback or enquiries relating to your personal data or if you wish to stop receiving promotional or marketing messages from us, please contact:
Lucror Analytics Pte. Ltd.
Postal Address: 20 Cross Street, #02-13/15 China Square Central, Singapore 048422
Telephone Number: 6631 9722
For more information about PDPA generally, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission's website at http://www.pdpc.gov.sg
7. Security Measures
We have established reasonable precautions to protect collected personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction, which include contractual, administrative, physical, and technical steps. Technical measures include use of firewall protection and encryption technology where appropriate. Please note that while we have endeavored to create a secure and reliable Site for users, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from us via the Site or e-mail cannot be guaranteed.
8. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law